Are you bewildered by the ever expanding market in data software tools that go by the name ‘data catalog‘ ?
If so you have come to the right place. Here you will find answers to all your questions about
- what a data catalog is
- what data catalog products are on the market
- explainer videos of most of the products
- what capabilities the products have
- how much they will cost to licence
- how to make sure you fully exploit the investment you have made
In short, data catalog ADVISER is your one-stop shop for all things data catalog. In addition to the links above we are currently offering
- blog content about data catalogs
- explainer videos from all the major, and many niche vendors
- news on data catalog products from vendors, users and research companies
It’s early days but our offering is growing on a regular basis, check out the catalogBlog for all the latest updates and follow us on twitter and LinkedIn. In the meantime if you have any questions we are here to help, fill in the contact form and we promise to reply.
We promise not to contact you any further and to only use your personal data to answer your question. Of course if you want to join our ever expanding global community then we will send you a subscription form.
Fun fact, our founder Nigel Higgs is English and we are based out of wonderful Wimbledon in the south-western suburbs of London, UK. You may wonder why as a Brit website we don’t use the UK English spelling of ‘catalogue’. Of course catalogue is the correct spelling but the data catalog is a tool name and it is a market dominated by the US so we will not be fighting to reclaim our language on that one any time soon. In any case a quick Google uncovers the word origin and like many ‘English’ words its origin is French from the Latin, so no need to get precious about it all.