Visit our booth at the 2016 Data Management Summit
We are excited to be a sponsor of the upcoming Data Management Summit 2016 in London. This event promises a day packed with insight from practitioners in reference data, data management, data governance and regulatory compliance, who are happy to share their experiences in dealing with the enterprise challenges facing our marketplace.
Main topics of the event will be:
• Are you ready to implement MiFID II and how does Brexit impact your approach?
• The data management landscape – Planning strategy for 2017 to establish a holistic approach across key regulatory requirements
• Data traceability and data lineage for effective data management
• Simplifying the operating model with a strong data management foundation
• KYC and client on-boarding challenges and opportunities
• Effective data stewardship
• New approaches to data quality
• Models and approaches to managing data management operations
• Reviewing the implications of the new European GDPR for the capital markets: How ready are you for the 2018 deadline?
Take a look at the evolving agenda and the great line up of guest speakers from a range of financial institutions who are waiting to share their knowledge and experiences here.
If you would like to join us as our guest at the event send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org (note: to qualify for a guest pass you have to be working at a financial institution).