The 2016 Data Management Summit
We had a great time at the 2016 DMS conference! It was great to share ideas with data practitioners about the current climate and the future prospects of data in the financial industry. The day was packed with insight from practitioners in reference data, data management, data governance and regulatory compliance, who are happy to share their experiences in dealing with the enterprise challenges facing our marketplace.
Main topics of the event were:
• Are you ready to implement MiFID II and how does Brexit impact your approach?
• The data management landscape – Planning strategy for 2017 to establish a holistic approach across key regulatory requirements
• Data traceability and data lineage for effective data management
• Simplifying the operating model with a strong data management foundation
• KYC and client on-boarding challenges and opportunities
• Effective data stewardship
• New approaches to data quality
• Models and approaches to managing data management operations
• Reviewing the implications of the new European GDPR for the capital markets: How ready are you for the 2018 deadline?
If you would like to discuss any of these topics in greater detail, feel free to contacts us